Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Text of Strength

I went to bed last night not feeling very good. I woke up and I still felt sick. I took medicine which helped but I still felt so weak. As I was thinking about how I'm going to have the strength I need for today I got a text. It said "Alma 26:12". This scripture says:

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of my self, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."

How perfect that was to hear. I know that God will give me the strength I need whether  it is physical, emotional, or spiritual strength that I need. I know that our savior will give you strength as well, as you turn to Him. He loves you! And he wants to help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment