Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reflection

The other day I was looking into my mirror, It was kind of a hard day. As I was looking at myself I thought of the song Reflection from Mulan.

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me? 
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Some how I can not hide,
Who I am, though I've tried.
When will my reflection show who I am inside? 
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

As I continued to look into the mirror another song came to mind. Its a song that I have song ever since I was little. It is I am a Child of God.

I am a child of God,
And He has sent me here.
Has given me an earthly home,
With parents kind and dear. 
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way. 
Teach me all that I must do, 
To live with him some day

What a wonderful thing that is to know who I am. That I am a child of God... and so are you. Yes, things are hard but we have our loving Heavenly Father to help us. He will give us the strength that we need as we turn to him. He loves you!

1 comment: