Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ is our Savior, our Redeemer. He gave His life for us.... that through Him we might have eternal life. When Christ performed the atonement he took upon Him our pains, afflictions, temptations, sickness in order to be able to know how to help us. (see Alma 7:11-12)

 I love this talk by Elder Holland because it helps me to remember that Our Savior and what he went through.


I love what he says at the end. Read it and as you do think about it. Think how you can apply it to your life.

"May we declare ourselves to be more fully disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, not in word only and not only in the flush of comfortable times but in deed and in courage and in faith, including when the path is lonely and when our cross is difficult to bear. May we stand by Jesus Christ "at all time and in all things, and in all places that [we] may be in, even until death," for surely that is how He stood by us when it was unto death and when He had to stand entirely and utterly alone." -Elder Holland


By reading this talk it gives me courage. Courage to do what is right to follow Jesus Christ and His perfect example. It helps me want to do better. I hope your feel the same way!

Our belief in Jesus Christ is so important. We must have faith! But I know that when we have true faith in Jesus Christ we will want to act. We will want to be the best that we can. I know that as we strive to do the things that our Savior has asked and to follow Him we will be happier. We will have more joy in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment