Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Miracle of Christ

Yesterday Sister Anderson and I received a phone call from the Zone Leaders. They said that for zone conference (on Friday) we needed to have a musical number and that they found a really great duet. Since Sister Anderson and I are the only Sisters in our zone they asked us if we sang. Sister Anderson said she didn't and I said I sing in the shower. Well I guess that was enough because now I get to sing for zone conference.... kinda scary!

Singing is something I've always wanted to do. But I have always been too afraid to even try. I love singing in choirs but I have never sung with so few people.

The song that we are singing is called "How Great is the Miracle". I am so grateful for this miracle... the miracle of Christ and His atonement. I am grateful that through Him we can be made whole. I am not some amazing experienced singer but I am grateful that I have an opportunity to sing about the miracle of Christ. I pray for a miracle as a sing about His miracle.

 In Ether 12:27 it says, "for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." I know this is true. I know that He will help me as I am humble and have faith. I also know that He will help you with your weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment