Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lost?

Yesterday I was driving and I was lost! I was trying to find an address but what I had didn't match anything on that street. I said a prayer for guidance. After a little while someone came to mind that might be able to help me. I called her and she was able to look up the address. The address that I had was incomplete. After receiving the rest of the address we were able to go straight to our destination. 


This is like our life. Do we have the sufficient information to get us to our destination, of eternal life? Or are we wondering around. You might even be like me and not even realize you don't have all the information that you need. I know that the Book of Mormon tells us the way to go to be able to return to our Heavenly Father.


"Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Fahter: ye shall have eternal life. 
And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end." (2 Nephi 31:20-21)

I know that it may be scary to read The Book of Mormon, but I promise you that if you do with an open mind it can bless your life. It is the missing information of the address. It will lead you back to your heavenly home.

 Get a free copy of the Book of Mormon and find our for yourself that it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment