Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Know That My Reedemer Lives

"I know that my Redeemer lives." What a simple phrase that is so powerful. I am so grateful that I know that. Truly this line has brought me so much comfort and joy in my life.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth Job 19:25

During the hard trials of Job he took comfort in knowing that his redemeer lives. This has helped me get through hard times in my life. And I know that it can help you get through whatever hard things you are going through in your life.


With all my heart and the fervency of my soul, I lift up my voice in testimony as a special witness and declare that God does live. Jesus is His Son, the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is our Redeemer; He is our Mediator with the Father. He it was who died on the cross to atone for our sins. He became the firstfruits of the Resurrection. Because He died, all shall live again. “Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: ‘I know that my Redeemer lives!’”  May the whole world know it and live by that knowledge, I humbly pray, in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior, amen. -President Thomas S. Monson

I am so grateful for our Savior who broke the bands of death. I am grateful that Christ broke the bands of death that we might be able to live again. What comfort and joy this give to me. You can have this comfort and joy as well.

mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment