Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Still Small Voice

As we strive to stay on the path that leads to eternal life, the Holy Ghost can guide us in our decisions and protect us from physical and spiritual danger. 

The Holy Ghost can give us guidance in our lives... but we must listen and then act. I had an experience with this just this morning. Sister Valentine and I were getting ready to ride our bikes I was getting some things from the trunk.I used my keys to open a box then I set the keys down. The thought came to me that I needed to move my keys. I then thought no I wont lock the keys in the car it will be fine. I went getting the things I needed. Sister Valentine started talking to me and without thinking I closed the trunk! As soon as I pushed the trunk down I realized what I had done.

Locking the keys in the car wasn't the worst thing and it all will be taken care of. But it could have so easily been avoided if I had just listened to the quiet voice of the Holy Ghost.

What other things has the Holy Ghost told us and we not listened?


Want to know how you can have the Holy Ghost to guide you?  Just ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment