Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gods Love

I was having a hard few days. It is not an easy thing being a missionary and I was kinda down. Yesterday I had a meeting with some other missionaries. One Elder talked about how much God loves each of His children. He shared how important it is for us to help his other children learn of His love for them. The spirit was so strong as he shared these things. The spirit spoke to me and I was able to remember how much I am loved by our Father in Heaven. I had a greater desire to the best missionary I can be and help His children feel of the same love I have felt.
I urge you to pray that you too might be able to feel of our Heavenly Fathers Love for you. I know He loves you! I also know that He will answer your sincere prayer.

"I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."
2 Nephi 1:15   

No comments:

Post a Comment