Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exchanges!

I just got done with being on an exchange with Sister McCall. Missionaries go on exchanges to be able to learn from others so we can improve. It was a great opportunity to be with Sister McCall for the past few days. I was able to reflect and write a list of how I want to improve. What a great opportunity that we have in life. To learn from everyone! Everyone has something to teach us. Either something we like that they do or something we don't like that they do. Open your eyes to improving yourself. That is what life is about becoming like our savior. I'm grateful that we have the opportunity to change and become better.

Besides learning great thing Sister McCall and I also had a lot of fun! We talked to a lot of people. Helped a lady move. And walked a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment