Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Testify!

I recently have been talking to someone that has questioned the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon. The book that I testify of all day long. Everyday. It didn't bother me. It is important for each person to gain a testimony for themselves. It is kinda difficult just to believe that the Book of Mormon is true. But the amazing thing about the Book of Mormon is you don't have to rely on anyone else for a testimony that it is true. 
You can read and pray about it for yourself. There is a promise that if you do this sincerely you will know that it is true. I have read and re-read the Book of Mormon, I have prayed about it and I know with all my heart that this book is true. That it is the word of God. I know that it is another testament of Jesus Christ. This Book is such a wonderful blessing in my life. It makes a difference each day I read it. It helps me to have the spirit with me. It helps me to remember what is really important in life. 
Get a free copy of The Book of Mormon to find out for yourself it is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment