Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Light of the World

I went caving yesterday. We had a pretty large group but not everyone one had a light so we had to share. As we were walking around I was thinking of how important this light is. It is impossible to get around safely in a cave without a light. Just as it is so important to have a light with us in a dark cave we need light as we go throughout this life. That light can be found through Christ.
"The emblems of the Savior’s Atonement remind us that we need not stumble in darkness. We can have His light with us always." Elder Hales
While in the cave a had a light I tried to share my light with others who did not have a light. Now I'm back to my life as being a missionary. I try to share the Light of Christ with others. It brings me so much happiness to help others find the light.
"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment