Tuesday, September 20, 2011

For the body and mind!

This morning we meet with an incredible woman. She was telling us about when she read the Word of Wisdom and it made so much more since then ever before.

The Word of Wisdom is a law of health. The Lord cares about our physical selves as well as our spiritual well being. By following the Word of Wisdom it helps with both our physical and spiritual well being.

All of the Lords commandments are important and there is a very good reason why the Lord has given us the word of wisdom. So many times I think that just because I don't use tobacco, drink coffee or tea, use alcohol, or do drugs I am good. But there is more than just that.
I am now committed to eat healthier! Yay!  I am going to start by drinking more water and adding more fruits and veggies to my diet. I'll let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment