Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Prophet of God

Just like in ancient time we have a prophet of God today! He leads and guides the people. Noah protected those who would listen to him by saving them from the flood. Today Thomas S. Monson protects us from the spiritual floods of the world that are happening around us. He guides us and helps us to find happiness in this life and the life to come.
We have a great opportunity to listen to this prophet.The message which he shares is from God. It is from God and it is for you. It will help you gain faith and strength. I love General Conference. I love being able to listen to a Prophet of God! It helps me so much in my life.
I know if you listen to Conference questions which you have will be answered. Because God Loves you! So come and follow a prophet.

General Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment